Ever wanted to be a member of a secret society? Here’s your chance. Help us in our mission to uncover sinister plots, mysteries, and inter-time/dimensional occurrences. Only society members will be privy to the secrets of the society. Once initiated, a vow of silence on all Society activity will be required. Pledge at Patreon.
In this episode:
- The Gateway to Hell
- A mysterious carnival
- The worst thing Mick Stone has ever seen?
- Jimmy “Devil Hands” receives a gift
Host unavailable. This Society of Arozea broadcast has been generated automatically.
- The Story of Bluesman Jimmy “Devilhands” Thornton
- Fracking Leads to Previously Undocumented Medical Conditions
- Scientists Discover Massive Underground Ocean
- The Last Contact from Research Team Looking for Lost City of Z
We will be following the progress of a research team headed into the Brazilian jungle during the coming weeks. We bring you an English translation of a manuscript from a Portuguese expedition into the Amazon interior in 1743, titled Manuscript 512. This is the first documentation of the strange and ancient city.
Mysterious broadcast interruptions during season 2, now Season 3 is quickly approaching, and our host? Still missing!
The only clue: A threat in the form of a broadcast interruption and the cold-blooded murder of beloved pet fish Charlie.
Clearly William is on the run from these unknown adversaries. We hope he is alright wherever he is, and we hope he gets in touch before using the backup systems is necessary.
- A baby named Cthulhu.
- The lost city of Z.
- Are Americans going crazy?
- The frat boys and the magic bathtub.
- He found “The perfect little town”
- Horror At Martin’s Beach.
- We invoke the muse.
- Pod people?
- Mick Stone P.I. plays the average.
- How to remove your most deep-seated stains and odors.
- A giant tentacly beast has himself a lovely feast.
- The Yellow King wants you to sing.
- A pool of viscera.
- A beast chaser.
- Drug-free hallucinations.
- A Satanic parent teacher association?
- Carnivorous fruit.
- A real live Chupacabra.
- Dreamscapes and Nightmares.
- Sleep disorders.
- How to lucid dream.
- Songs to put you to sleep and things to keep you awake.